Phoenix, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Spyre is a Scottsdale based employment branding company that has quickly hit the ground running in the talent management space. We are an exceptionally innovative company that offers a tremendous amount of creative freedom and growth both personally and professionally. We have revolutionized the way companies use employment branding to create a memorable client/candidate experience. Spyre seeks driven and self-motivated individuals who take the initiative to learn new things. The sky is the limit at Spyre.
Spyre is seeking Account Executives that are challenge-seekers, game-changers, impact-makers, focused on building relationships using a consultative style approach. We are looking for change-agents, with a knack for simple elegance, who value diversity, team collaboration, and are passionate about helping our customers celebrate their success. Are you interested in exploring an opportunity to apply your leadership and top-notch sales skills to directly influence multiple corporate-wide initiatives and programs? Are you someone who is energized by new challenges and enjoys a sense of accomplishment when positive results directly drive the business? If so, you may be a candidate for our Account Executive position(s)
- Candidates must be fun, dynamic, passionate, and just plain energetic!!!
- Knowledge of talent management / recruitment communications a plus
- Must have experience targeting businesses with roughly 100 - 500 employees
- Consultative sales style/experience with the ability to develop an understanding of today’s ever changing communications and media solutions.
- Ability to influence and partner with Human Resources, as well as all levels of the organization to achieve desired results
- Experience creating and managing a sale\\\'s pipeline
- Well versed in human resource and talent management solutions
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and initiative
- Knowledge of social media trends to include: recruiting, blogging, video, advertising, etc.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Spyre is looking for someone who can demonstrate leadership in managing both short and long term sales cycles, negotiations and close both small and large accounts. These are commission only positions.
Job keywords/tags: , , , ,